Originally Posted by A39Coronet
Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
I did not see what happened and do not care. I do have a question/observation. I truly wonder how many here, or wherever who comment on how many have EVER been in any sort of scuffle since grade school. Everyone seems to be a tough guy on the net but I would love to know how many have ACTUAL experience in any sort of scuffle between grown men.

Yup, wonder how many people here asking why it didn't keep going for 9 more rounds get winded walking up steps. Heart rates at 180, adrenaline to the max, most won't last more than a few seconds unless you're training for it.

Reminds me of a fight I saw years ago at a local street race that always cracks me up when I think about it. I know a family of 4 brothers and 1 sister that throw down immediately if you say anything about their Mom. Almost every one of them is a brawler and I've personally seen them knock people out, etc. Anyway, probably the top brawler in the family, who was probably around 32 or so at the time, and was kinda out of shape at the time, was having a stereotypical trash talking event while talking about a potential race with a, well, just a big fat guy. Like a lot of trashing talking, something was said about my acquaintances' Mom. He walked around to the other side of the truck where the guy was standing and started to throw bombs. The guy defended himself and was throwing punches back, etc. They went at it for maybe a little over a minute and then both stopped, completely winded and gassed out. The acquaintance of mine, said with long gasps in between, "I'm going to go home and get on the treadmill for a few weeks and come back and kick your a**". I died laughing.