So I moved the shroud back 3/4", bumped the timing up to 34 degrees were I usually keep it and took it for a 16 mile round trip to get gas in the tank. The temp gauge went to 205 degrees. The outside temp was 85 degrees. The first 8 miles it held at 195 running at 55mph, on the return it jumped to 205 cruising at 65 mph, sat in the driveway and let it run for about 3 minutes and the temp stayed steady at 205. Next try a water mix and move the trans cooler a little more out of the way of radiator air flow. The trans cooler has a 2" gap in front of the radiator. Can't run straight water in Michigan, during the winter the water would freeze and crack the block. Seen this many times when guys forgot to drain the block before winter weather. If someone in Michigan has a stock belt driven radiator fan I could borrow I would try that before moving on. I had the same setup on my 64 Plymouth with a 500" wedge and it never went above 180 degrees in traffic. Same water pump and housing, same size pulley set. The only difference is the brand radiator and electric fan on this car. Wedge vs Hemi both with aluminum heads.