Here's a thought. If you're running the exhaust manifolds, is the manifold heat riser valve opening as it should?

If you choose to move the shroud away from the core you can change the fans for low-profile. I don't think that's the issue. The fans and fan openings seem plenty big.

If the radiator is at 180* and the engine is at 230* then that sounds like a coolant flow issue and not an air flow issue. Where on the radiator did you take the temp? Make no assumptions about the new parts including the radiator's ability to flow. Take e temp at the upper hose leading into the radiator and at the lower hose. Too great of a drop in temp indicates a restriction. I don't have the number, but I would guess 50*f or greater.

Also, engine temp always goes up after shut down making them unreliable (irrelevant) for diagnostics. Did you take those readings after shut down or idling?

If the lower hose is collapsing, that's a good sign the water pump is moving a lot of fluid, but may also be indicative of a restrictive core.

Definitely move to 50/50 up to 70/30 and no less than 30/70. No greater on the concentration of coolant than about 70%. The heat capacity of the mix drops as the concentration goes up. 100% water gives the greatest heat carrying capacity, but no protection.50/50 is a nice compromise that's easy to remember and to mix. Lowest freezing point is achieved at about 65%. Water-wetter works. Water transfers and absorbs heat from the metal surface more efficiently that Ethelyn Glycol, or so they say.