Been working on Mopars for 50 years and this one has me stumped. Cannot figure why motor is overheating. Please read carefully. The engine, original stock 426 Hemi block .060 over, 10.8 compression. 4.15 stroke crankshaft., 484 total cubic inches. Heads Mopar Performance Aluminum fully ported. Stock magnesium crossram intake with stock 780cfm crossram carbs. Camshaft .585 lift with 247 intake and 262 exhaust duration @ .050. Radiator 26" two row aluminum with dual 13" electric fans. Radiator was built by Superior Radiator a local rad builder. Claims it will handle 1000HP cooling. Engine has Mopar aluminum water pump with 165 degree thermostat. Upper and lower pulleys are same diameter. Running straight Prestone green as I have in all my cars without issue like this. Head gaskets are SCE copper if you need to know. What I have done so far. I have changed out thermostats and no change in overheating. Changed out thermo fan switch to kick on sooner. Noticed lower radiator was collapsing as engine RPM was increasing. Installed inner spring in lower hose still overheating. Checked spark plugs for possible lean condition, plug color was perfect. Suggested to pull out some timing from 34 degree total to 28 degree still overheating. Startup of engine will heat to about 190 degrees for a short time and continue to climb from there. Will hold at 210-225 depending on outside temp. If stuck in traffic for even a few minutes it will go to 230 and beyond. Running at high speed after getting hot will not drop temp but a few degrees. Any ideas to where I go from here? I am lost with everything brand new except block and intake. Pulling my hair out with not much left. See pic for radiator setup. Temp gauge is correct, when I came home from a drive outside temp was 78 degrees, temp gauge read 225, checked engine temp with laser thermometer. Block temp 228, heads 234, intake 118, radiator 185. Thank you for any ideas.

SAM_1971.JPG