I was 18 years old and backing my 69 Fury III into a parallel parking spot by the county courthouse, even had the proper turn signal on! A lady then hit me in the rear, busting my tail light out and denting the quarter panel. The cops were right there and issued her a ticket, my insurance company was Allstate. Turns out she was an illegal alien (this was in 1977), had no insurance, wasn't her car, and she barely spoke english. I contacted my agent and he said they would cover the claim. I went ahead and bought a used tail light lens to not get pulled over. A few weeks went by with on correspondence so i contacted my agent back. Allstate had denied my claim and was cancelling my insurance! eek They did finally send a check for a small pittance I will never, ever consider Allstate for any insurance the rest of my life! No answer was ever given to me why either... mad

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!