Originally Posted by ZIPPY
I guess it is ancient history now, but 08 to '13 I would post every couple months on how things were going with blocks.
(Small blocks too).

Alot of times there would be a half dozen to dozen or so in stock, and they would usually just sit there for weeks (if not months).

I'd get PMs from people "Hey do you mean chrysler actually has these on hand?" And I'd answer "Yes, there are 6 of them in PDC inventory
right now. You can literally walk into a dealership and buy 6 of these today"

They would all sit there for what seemed like a long time....Eventually they would all sell, but not super quickly.
Certainly nothing like any part you could name for an LS.

just my humble opinon...but it seems like having the magic combination of eager customers with funds available and the parts available at the same time
has always been an issue. When parts are available, alot of times either folks don't have the money or don't want to take the big leap of faith.
There is usually some kind of a wait involved for one, or the other to come around to where it needs to be.
Alot of times, basic Human nature works against our own goals/we are our own worst enemy.

Or they walked into their dealer and got the we haven't had those for years response from some barely functional parts dept dweeb...

Kevin