Originally Posted by DaytonaTurbo
I hardly post anymore. I've found in the 20 years I've been on moparts that everything tech has been covered many many times over and I have a hard time finding any motivation to rehash. Youtube and the rest of the internet has helped tremendously with a lot of generic tech help as well. I think part of it as well is the old car market has soured me a bit on helping out. Around here it's all flippers and overpriced financial black holes that have sucked the joy out of the hobby.

Originally Posted by AeroMonte

I agree with this too. I learned allot about the character of many people here during the last election. It turned me off to the point that I mainly just look for cars or parts anymore. I really don't care to talk with most who post. The unmoderated forum is full of angry old men with ugly attitudes. The only reason I still frequent this site is because I love Mopars and there are some very smart people here when I need tech help. I have thought about leaving but I've been here almost 20 years so...

Same here. I browsed the political section a bit and a lot of the posters in there who I thought were okay guys were the first ones to resort to personal attacks and insults the second someone chimed in with a different opinion. It's sad but people go online looking for someone to argue with. Nobody's going in there looking to learn or possibly have their opinion swayed. There's plenty of other internet platforms for that drivel yet I would be lying if I said that behavior didn't make me lose a lot of respect for those people, regardless of whether or not I agreed with the position they were trying to argue.

Pretty much sums it up for me too. twocents