Originally Posted by Frankenduster
I sometimes think of the members that used to post a LOT that have been scarce lately.
AMXautoX.....Wasn't his name Tom? He hasn't posted since December. He used to be here all the time.
OZHemi.....That guy posted a lot.
Where is Doc Fiberglass?
Not that I like the guy but JohnRR used to be a frequent contributor but has been conspicuously absent.
Cal Gecko used to post about his Dart and post some great pictures.
Wes Hutchingson, Street Van Dan, In the Pink, Paint it Black, MickM, Sandy in NS......
I expected to see more activity with all the shutdowns and such.

Whaaaat's up? I haven't been here in a while - honestly, lost interest in the Dart - the fuel sending unit seal caused fuel to leak all over my garage a few years back, and after finally being able to find a replacement sending unit (it took me about 6 months to find one), I went to install it and found that the fuel line fitting size was the wrong size - and I have just not gotten around to ordering a new one, and now I'm discouraged to even bother because I know all that gas has probably gunked up my fuel lines and carb, and just can't be bothered. Additionally, I got burned on cars when I had someone I thought was a friend, doing an engine swap in my wife's '66 mustang (going from a straight six to a 5.0 out of an Explorer), and he totally screwed me over (after taking 2 years to do a butcher job on the swap) to the tune of about $4k... so I've just been super discouraged on the old cars. Also, been focusing on photography work, making some side cash doing that and keeping myself busy.

Hope you guys are all doing well and taking care of yourselves during these rough times.