Originally Posted by 69RR
Sometimes I think some sites just run their course or least forums. I've been here since I think -1997 or 1998 that's a looong time. Its like a club - soon all the stuff has been talked about and the car stuff becomes less and less and things become more topical. Less interest in the topics at hand - people leave or don't sign in. I'm 60 years old - I bet I'm close the median age of the members and bet when I was 38 years old I was the median age then too. We are getting older and boring - lol.,

My take anyway,

Dean

Hmm. Getting boring? I don't know if I completely agree with that. As one who is pushing 70, I think that as we age our priorities/interests change. When I was younger it was booze, broads, and cars. As I aged it became career, liquor, marriage, and automobiles. Now it's retirement, politics, grandchildren, medical concerns, and classic vehicles. I think that we are molded by not only what we like but what affects us. Just my twocents

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".