Originally Posted by Satilite73

The only time repeating annoys me is when it's on the same page the same day. How friggin' hard is it to scroll down? laugh2

I've met a few (very few) members from here over the years. Only one 'bad' meeting but they haven't been here in over a decade. I wish I had been better able to interact with people back then, I'm a LOT more out going now than I was back then. Shoot, I met ZIPPY back when he had his .....'Mongolian Battle Wagon' (I think that was the name he gave his old wagon work ), much to my embarrassment the more calm and relaxed I tried to be, the more star struck I felt. blush

Back to topic, who remembers Carl? He may have been a wealth of info, but from my vantage point, seemed like he was trying to take over the board.

I thought you were cool, and interacted just fine. Didn't notice anything not calm or not relaxed.

Sometimes in life we might feel awkward but nobody can tell...that was one of those times.
I thought you were a nice feller and was nice to meet you.

Carl did alot of helpful things for tech archive maintenance, but was also stickler for no swearing and things like that wheras the younger folks tended to let alot of little things slide.
I know that drove people crazy.

He also seemed to make the time to read just about everything, which....alot of times....the more you read, the worse it seems (and it doesn't matter what "it" is!)

Rich H.

Esse Quam Videri