Quote:

Quote:

First take them all the way out and see if that helps clean it up...It might not be the idle circuit at all. The outer ones by there self is the ones to omit for now...

?? what do you mean? take them out? I think that would be way lean.

like i said--ive tuned this one as far as its going to go--- still a bit rich at idle--as in..."get outa the garage soon" too rich exhaust... but not WAY too overwhelming....;)

Ive leaned it as far as i can without it dying at idle--idle is around 1000 .

EDIT---- ok, will try without the bleed jets.

Letting it idle like that some wont hurt it a bit, I didnt mean to toss them in the trash, this would just be away to pin point the problems. If this doesnt clean it up, your idle circuit isnt the problem.
You need to back the speed screws all the way out from touching, them give the front about 3/4-1 turn in after contact, give the rear a little more about 1 1/2 turns. Turn the idle mixture screws all the way in, and then back out 3/4 of a turn, fine tune from there.
Make sure the float level is correct, Dominators are pretty sensitive on floar adjustment. Set them low enough to were you have to bounce on the car to get fuel to run out while idling, then turn it in another 1/3 turn down. Again Fine tune from there..

If your timing isnt up to snuff at idle, no carb tuner in the world can make it idle clean....

Big cam.....get about 20 deg intial, other wise pointless to tune any more

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]