I really like the Comp Cams solid roller grind I had in my old pump gas Duster, it was 260@.050 on the intake lobes with .420 lobe lift and it was 266 @.050 on the exhaust with .409 lobe lift ground on a 108 LSA installed at 106 to 107 intake lobe centers, I change the timing set once and got a little different ILC on the second set.
I ended up switching the rocker arms along with the lifters the second year I ran that motor in the car due to having issues with the first set of rockers and having two of the original lifters fail, I ended up with a set of Crower solid roller lifters and a set of Harland Sharp rocker arms with their 1.6 ratio and I ran the lash tighter by about .012 to .014 when cold and then made sure they where from .006 to .008 tighter when warmed up up
That set up pulled really hard from a 850 RPM idle up to over 7000 RPM with the CNC ported 440 intake size Eddy RPM with the low deck six pack set up and the same results with the Indy SR M.W. size intake port heads and a Indy 400-3 intake with a 1050 CFM Holley Dominator up
Sorry I don't know the lobe numbers now but hopefully you can find them in Comp lobe catalog with these numbers luck
With the 4 speed and that 2.47 low gear ratio I would installed it between 103 to 105 ILC up twocents

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 11/06/20 02:47 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)