Yes, this picture definitely shows a direct pressure oil passage. As to if this guarantees that the Mopar set has this feature remains unclear to me. AndyF uses the AMC solid rollers for a reason, which I believe is related to the location of the pushrod seat and the shrouding of the lifter to prevent uncovering of the oil galley in high lift cam use. I could be wrong, but AndyF's knowledge of these lifters is from first hand, skilled machinist knowledge.

Notice Stanton points out the issue very well in his post. "To your point about directing oil to the roller ... many brands advertise "pressurized roller oiling" for a specific style lifter but when you ask point blank "do the Mopar lifters have pressurized oiling" the answer will be "no". Do your homework. The Crane's do have pressurized oiling and also have the rollers shrouded to prevent uncovering the oil galley at high lift (not an issue with your itty-bitty cam)."

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)