This may be way more than a pet peeve but we have all seen a situation like this.

Just 10 minutes or so from me there is a '71 purple Hemi 4 speed Road Runner. It is rotting away in a field and has had the motor, tranny, and Dana stolen out of it over the years. The car was complete but had a bad engine when it was parked. I have decoded the car myself and have tried several times over the last 25 years or so to buy it. I turned Roger Gibson on to it and he tried to buy it. And there have been a couple of Moparts members that have tried to buy it over the years. But, nope, he won't sell saying he is gonna fix 'er up one day. But the reality is that he couldn't afford the rockers for the engine.

I haven't seen the car for years now but I know it's still there. Rotting away. Full vinyl roof, bench seat, and trailer hitch. That's right, trailer hitch. Cool story on that one. Oh, and the precious owner still has ALL of the car's documentation in a scrap book. Said he would only sell it to the person that ends up with the car.

What a shame. Used to be a solid, complete car with full documentation. If memory serves, it is like 1 of 28. I have no idea it's condition today, though.

Master, again and still