Originally Posted by Stanton
How is that an overreaction? There are plenty of purists out there who dislike any changes. You're not the type of guy he was referring to.

Right !

I'm the guy who doesn't give restored cars a second glance. Instead I'll take time looking over anything that deviates from "stock". I want to see the owner's tastes, iseas and skills. I may not like what I see - different strokes for different folks - but I appreciate and applaud the effort.

Bingo we have a winner. These restored show poodles are boring. Back in the day the only ones driving around with their steel wheels and cheap hub caps were grandpas. I lean more to the day 2 cars. Aftermarket rims, aftermarket shifters, gauges, stereos engine mods etc.

I don't care what you do to your car. Its your car. Doesn't matter if its my taste. I don't care if you use the wrong terminology for a 6pk, wedge, hemi etc. I am smart enough to understand what you meant.

But if you want a pet peeve ok the whinny crybabies that get all butt hurt over a cowl scoop, ford 9", gm trans in a mopar.

Ok