Originally Posted by Sniper
I never has Cragar SS' come with the lugnuts and washers, they were extra.

If it's a unilug wheel then you need the special offset washer and I would start all the nuts and run them down hand tight using a socket and extension, no ratchet, before I put a wrench on any of them.

I went to Cragar's website and there are a lot of possible wheels, what is the exact part number of the ones you have? I would suggest buying the nuts and washers made by Cragar

I believe Cragar A-09005-4 (RHT) and Cragar A-09004-4 (LHT) are what you need, summit has them
Hey Sniper, that"s the Cragar lug nuts I bought, just not from Summit Racing and they wouldn't tighten down my mag wheels. The shanks seem to be a little to long. So I took the nuts down to my local machine shop guy and had him shaved them down a little. Came home put a wheel on and they tighten down good, or so I thought. Mounted up the other 3 mags to 55 foot lbs and took the car for a spin. Drove it 1 mile, came home and checked the lug nuts and most were coming loose. Re-tighten again. This time to 65 foot pounds. Drove the car again 1 mile and returned home. Checked the nuts a second time, same thing coming loose again. Can't tighten them any more past 65 ft. lbs for fear of breaking the 7/16 wheel studs. Anybody got any suggestions? So now I've got $800 dollars worth of Cragar S/S Mags I can't use. down