I recently bought a set of new Cragar S/S Mags for my 69 Dart. Now days you don't get lug nuts with them anymore. So I went on E-bag and found some sellers who sell what suppose to be lug nuts for Cragar S/S mags. Remember this is a 69 Dart, so the nuts are 7/16"-20 and have a 3/4" inch long shank length. Mounted up the first mag & tire, tighten it down and discovered you could still wiggle the mag all over the place. The lug nuts were slightly to long. Put on the other 3 mags and the same thing happen with them. Removed all 20 lug nuts and headed down to my local machine shop guy and had him shorten them a bit. Came home mounted up a wheel and it tighten down beautifully, no more wiggle. Same with the other 3 wheels. Torque the lugs nuts to 55 ft.lbs like the Dodge service manual calls for with 7/16" wheel studs. Take the car for a test drive. Drive it 1 mile and return back home. Check the lug nuts and they are all lose. Re-torque the nuts again, this time to 65 ft.lbs Take another 1 mile drive and return back home. Again the Cragar nuts are loosen up. Has anyone else here had this problem or have any guesses what is going on? Thanks.