My neck seems to be ok, but my seat was the only one where the seat back got bent back. My wife and daughter’s necks were a bit more sore, probably because their seat backs didn’t give. Wife went to the er today because this morning, one eye lid was a bit droopy and the pupil was smaller. Kept her all morning running tests. Doctor said some nerves in the neck control the eye lids. I will be taking her to a neurologist tomorrow.

Also got the charger back home today from impound, based on your advice. My insurance company suggested I get an appraisal from the girls company just in case they give me a higher appraisal than our agreed value.

Hopefully they will allow me to harvest the engine, and other parts if they want to take it.

Been getting a lot of lawyer calls also. Going to wait a couple of weeks to see if I am ok.

I installed frame connectors and torque boxes when I got the car. So I ‘m sure that helped limit the damage, but I’m afraid as others have suggested that we might have to move on as the damage is major.

I keep you guys posted on what happens next.