Originally Posted by AndyF

I can guarantee you that the crank number would be over 600 hp with those parts. A 512 with 240 heads and a decent solid flat tappet shouldn't have any trouble making between 600 and 625 on the dyno. I've helped out with a bunch of those projects since the 240 heads came out and they make great power as long as the have a good cam and a good intake to work with the heads. You'll have a lot of fun banging gears around town with that car. Just don't get too crazy with it, those old cars aren't so good sometimes at slowing down or going around corners so be careful.

My crazy days are behind me. With the big'n'littles, it's not going to be trying to carve corners anytime soon. lol. It'll be fun. Cruising, racing, improving. I bought the car in '13 and it's finally getting the to point I can leave the drivetrain alone(aside from tuning more with a wide band). I have the front suspension yet to rebuild, which should happen in the next couple weeks. Then its on to the body and interior, even though everyone that sees the car tells me to leave the "patina" alone. shruggy

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449