Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
Originally Posted by Dave_J
Originally Posted by 4406bbl

Everything targets the young and the old first, even the trash in our society target them first. On a positive note I heard today it is illegal to eat dogs and cats in China for now, so things should get better fast. What a s hole.

It was wild Bats in the open meat market that is said to have started this. They do taste like chicken when roasted.

Are chickens that scarce that they have to eat bats? I'll never understand people.

Chickens are indeed plentiful in China ( anything that moves is fair game for the dinner plate though), although the sightings of wild birds are very few and far between, the bats however are in great abundance on the main land, they fly day or night in large groups... as far as the open meat market, if you've never been to one in China, it's a truly vile disgusting affair.... I think the only other country that rivals China in the lack of hygiene is India.... I predict that when Covid-19 hits India, either it decimates the population, or because of the rampant filth in India, Covid-19 won't even take a foot hold... https://www.facebook.com/ClaudiaMoManChing/videos/1548335025322792/