"I don't know if I missed it but I didn't see if you were using a mechanical or electric pump"

The fuel pump is a factory type mechanical pump.

"I also think we need a lot more information on where fuel is specifically leaking out from to flood all the cylinders. If the pump overcame seat force and kept needle open the fuel should spill out the vents on the top? Is the top of the carb wet?"

With the original carb, only the plugs were showing signs of excess gas, nothing pouring out of the carb itself.. When I put the 2nd carb on (which was another Edelbrock although lesser cfm), gas was pouring out the vents on top as well as the plugs flooding. I took that carb apart today and it was the same as the first, floats not stuck and set properly and the needles and seat were clean.

"If it was a pressure problem with the tank when you removed the line to the carb it would have sprayed gas everywhere."

Just a little dribble when I disconnected the fuel line from the carb.

"Having said all that, the fact that two different carbs do this, does lead you to believe something else is at issue unrelated to carb."

This is why I asked if a bad fuel pump could over pump fuel vs. the typical loss of fuel pressure.

Keep in mind, I have not changed anything on the car prior to this occurring, just parked it in the garage like normal. The fuel pump and carb. are the same ones that were on the car when I bought it a couple of years ago and I hadn't had any issues of this nature since I bought it.