Late Nov.-Dec of 2018 I spent much time getting the Challenger ready for 2019, everything pretty much freshened that needed it, except the slicks as they had 3-4 races left in them so figured I would change them out around March (I had planned on running points at Sonoma again - raced this car there since 2003). Then the phone rang at 6:11 pm January 6th, my dad passed away at the end of one of his gun shows (it was a Sunday night) . My dad lived in Rock Springs Wyoming so for the better part of 6 months, 6 trips total my time away from work was going back and forth for a week at a time dealing with his estate. If you can imagine 60+ years (he was 80) collecting and dealing guns the wife and I had our hands full. I miss him dearly to say the least. During that time we also had to put our 14 year old Jack Russel down. All of this just took up my free time and the car basically sat all year.
In September I received a few emails asking if I wanted to buy my '68 road runner back that I had sold reluctantly in 2013, the price was good and I was tired of seeing my '72 road runner sit all the time so I made a few phone calls sold it to make room for the '68, so glad to have this car back and I have to believe somehow my dad had something to do with getting it back as he hated seeing me let it go in 2013. The '68 got here in early December and after a few shakedown runs after that I am getting it ready for 2020.

Top picture is when it went to Boston, 2nd is back here in NorCal and last is the Sacramento Mopar race in September.......

998569_161056954079873_842776164_nrr.jpgYgumAYdw.jpegVv0YKLfA.jpeg