After reading the "Where did everybody go" thread I thought I would try to get some participation on here from the racers. I know it sucks that there is not an easy way to post pictures, but we can at least give a recap of where we did go.

I only ran my Duster a couple of times, it is a No-Box Footbrake car with ladder bars and a pump gas 440, runs 6.40's in the 1/8th mile. It had a broken shock mount that I had fixed at a chassis shop, also mounted new QA-1 shocks, took it out to make some passes and put it away to be ready to go when I need it. My focus on the season was to help Don Stahl update his K-car with new safety gear and get the car certified, then make some passes to get my NHRA license. It ended up taking all summer to get the license runs done, in Division 3 they are now rejecting any license forms that are not completely filled out. That means 6 passes that are signed off by 2 licensed drivers and the track tech guy. We changed the motor once and the trans twice to solve some issues, but we kept at it and got the license with a best pass of 5.94 @116. The car is a chassis car with a 1983 Dodge Aries body, current motor is a low deck 470 running on E-85. We entered Super Pro at Kilkare a few times and got whacked pretty hard by those guys, I need to hit the practice tree and get my head straight for this delay box racing. It took a while just to get the routine down to service the car, do a burnout, set up delay, stage car and let go on top bulb. Anyone that thinks these cars are automated and easy to drive is a fool. There is a lot more driver input than there is for a No-Box car.

Where did you go with your racing program in 2019?