Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Also, I find my '89 Diplomat Police with the stroked 360 a nice balance. It's a tight car with a good ride, strong brakes, good handling, pretty quiet as far as wind noise, and factory power windows, locks, trunk, intermittent wipers, (cruise and a/c but they are gone), and with the stroked 360 FAST FAST FAST. With all the torque it makes, I can have 3.2 gears with the 727 and it will cruise at 75mph and not be annoying. So a good mix.

I had a stock 76 Road Runner, 318 2bbl, 4spd OD . . . that car was very fun to drive as daily driver ! It handled ok, ride was nice, and got great mileage !! Sure it wasn't fast . . . but in '76 it was all about the decals and flares and louvers !! Course being Orange it stood out !

Also had a 1980 Plymouth Caravelle, 2dr. (in USA it would have been a Diplomat), 318 2bbl, auto, ac/cruise ctl . . again, it was a really nice car to drive. Not fast, but very comfy and got the job done ! . . .

F,M,J body cars are a really nice compromise all round - and as larrymopar360 said, inject some HP and you get a really fun car !!!