Uhh, not really disappointed with the old ride (my 70 Sport Satellite, sb, factory ac, cruise control, 727, buckets, console) . . . just realistic that it won't be like my 06 Magnum RT AWD. I like to travel long distances in my cars, and for years had C bodies, along with my 74 Duster360 - had that car 32 years. The goal with the B body, was a somewhat larger car than the Duster, but something with factory air, etc, that would be driven. I put larger tbar's in it, FF 3 box, KYB gas shocks, rubber bushings, tubular upper control arms, front disc brakes (manual), front factory sway bar, 3/4" addco rear sway bar, 15" rubber, 3.23 sure grip . . . new foam in bucket seats, along with covers (houndstooth cloth inserts for comfort) . . .

The Satellite is great, but I have said often, if it ever came down to ONLY one car that I could own, it would be my Magnum . . . I have owned since new and put 120k miles on it. As a daily driver this is a great car for me ! Up here in winter the AWD is very welcome (I like fact it is AWD all the time, and not one that senses slip & engages), gas mileage is fine for me, love all the creature comforts . . .

And that is the concern, as one gets older - the creature comforts begin to be more important . . . I love my old cars, but am loving the newer ones too ! Just depends on what you want . . . good luck !

Cheers

Mark

Satellite Leth May 2013.jpgRedone Interior.jpgSatellite2 Leth May 2013(1).jpg