Originally Posted by mopar dave
Their the best. I spoke with them last year about porting my intake. They have different stages of porting, $600, $1100 and$1600 or something like that. The guy I spoke with said best
thing I could do would be to trim the clover leaf out on the carb pad and add a 4 hole tapered. So I did. Thinking about sending back for some more work. Think it could use some good blending.

I don't think I saw a link to Andy's Wilson Indy 400-3 intake thread posted on here: https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2383960/400-3-indy-intake.html

Not sure if that's the $1G or the $1G++ work, but the pics he posted show a LOT more work than "some good blending". If you decide to have Wilson work on your intake, I'd ask them about what they can do to help improve intake manifold runner velocity when the head runner itself may be "big". I'm sure they can downsize the runners to improve how the manifold works w/ the heads, since I'd believe that getting the air-fuel mixture speed up before it reaches the head could help.

Of course, it's always easy to spend someone else's $$$...