To answer a few questions and the 1st being why the small carb and no Dommy is because of the car the motor was originally going in is heavy as in 3700+ lbs iirc w/a tight vert and tall gears which as we know don't play well together. The first pull and curve started a bit lean as the float level was too low so they raised it and jetted up at the same time making it even richer so they removed only the primary jets and left the secondary's in which didn't help but if we could of talked I would of suggested bringing the rears back down to the 8 jet spread and bigger hi bleeds would of smoothed it out nicely. Small carbs on big motors do just what I expected it to do being the velocity goes up big time pulling harder on the boosters hence going rich and my dart hates 4150's makin my car too peaky down low and not happy up top lacking the needed air flow and why I put bigger than normal carbs on stuff usually with great results but it's all a learning curve for sure......

Last edited by Thumperdart; 10/30/19 01:55 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....