Well, had to stop on the truck for a week, spent the last week in Philly sitting in a training class... laugh2. Oh well, got back 2am Friday morning and was in the shop by 9am, gave up on the disc brakes for now and completely overhauled the power drum system, shoes, hydraulics, hardware, new drums, new master cylinder, brakes are now bled and it's got an excellent pedal. Changed a leaky freeze plug and and cleaned all the bulkhead connecters and grounds, won't know if the charging issue is fixed until I fill it back up with anti freeze and fire it back up today. Also found out yesterday...the hard way...that a 72 W100 DOES NOT...have 4.5 inch bolt pattern wheels, had a set of nice wheels and tires stacked in the corner that I would use for test driving until I figured out what I wanted to put on the truck permanently...since the truck came with 4 flats...free of charge of course...image my surprise sitting on my backside rotating a wheel endlessly trying to get it on...then grabbing a tape measure and going...oh "S".... work laugh2 Still some tinkering to try and get done today...see if I can find a tire shop open, adjust the emergency brake cable, clean the interior...some more...anybody got any leads on a new rubber floor mat...this ones like crunchy as a potato chip.... up

1968 Plymouth GTX
1974 Dodge P/U Long Bed Stepside 318
2019 Ram 2500 6.4, auto, 4WD