first lets get/confirm the air is out of there then see if there is a parts mismatch. Starting with the MC take off the lines & plug the MC ports with a pair of brass fitting from the Edelman cabinet at your parts house (If you are a regular I am sure they would pull a MC & let you test fit fittings to get the right one(s) or call the MC mfr. & if the MC is good (& bled out) the pedal should be rock hard with virtually no travel. Some 3/8-24 (iirc) male plugs to plug ports further downstream in your diagnosis. EDIT Do they pump up? MORE EDIT calipers can be problematic to bleed out. what works for me is to have a helper stomp the pedal several times to agitate the fluid then with good timing I open the pedal as he starts his downstroke & some calipers need to be removed (still connected) & turned the right way to get the air out. its like the air breathing hole in the top of a tomb in the pyramids, the bleeder screw on the outside of the caliper dont have to be exactly at 12 0'clock but inside where the passage meets the bore must be at or close to 12 0'clock.

Last edited by RapidRobert; 03/12/19 11:54 AM. Reason: more thought/bored

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth