Originally Posted By dart4forte
Well, this is a first. Attacked by a starter!!!! In all seriousness it’s probably time to take a break from the car. Put it out of your mind and focus on your new family. If you can afford it yard the work out. No shame in that given that you want a car you can eventually enjoy.

A guy that can probably help you out is junior340(Andy)on the FABO site. He’s also on this site under a different name. Real good guy. Runs a shop in Pismo Beach that’s mechanically oriented toward muscle. He’s old school. May be worth trailering the car down and have him give it the once over.

I'm a little determined to do this myself. I always say I'm a car guy but rarely work on my own stuff. I feel like with this car, I always take it 80% there and then give up at the end. I just want to kind of tell people, "Yeah, I did this on the car..." instead of someone else.

As for Andy, I've met him quite a few times. I sold him a pair of Bilstein front shocks about 3 years ago for his Dart and then he stopped by to say high this past Spring Fling. Good guy! I always comment on his Junior340 thread on FABO.