So this is a list of what I need done so it will hopefully be running and driving:
1) Press wheel studs in rotors/hubs (FABO member offered to help me with that)
2) Replace/rebuild calipers
3) Clean welds on firewall from replacement panel
4) Weld new "ears" (for MC mounting location) for brake pedal mount
5) Drill holes in firewall and brake pedal mount to mount MC
6) Install and bench bleed MC
7) Bend and install new brake lines from Distribution Block to MC
8) Bleed entire system
9) Install Steering Column (ready to go)

It doesn't look like my friend is going to be much help, so I'm going to need to buy most the tools and do it myself, I guess. Since I didn't have the tools and I was bored today, I decided to tinker with the driver's door a little. I figured out I'm missing a roller that goes into the window track. Since that's not there, my window rolls up and down at an angle and often gets stuck. I had to pull the plastic film that was on the tracks as it was getting the window stuck also (it was already torn up to begin with). I knew the door wasn't original to the car, but I figured out that the adjustable mirror didn't belong to the door as I started to take it off to make sure all the adjusting cables were intact. The hole to mount the adjusting knob mechanism doo hickey was only drilled to barely clear the threads and not the trim ring that goes into it. Then there's still the issue where the window is crooked on the door and won't close properly. That one perplexes me, but part of the problem is that the car is raised in the front by jacks. I'd need to see it with all 4 wheels on the ground. The previous owners are killing me.

So, the plan for this summer is to buy some tools and fix the Dart so at least I can drive it around school time. I figure I'd need a cut off wheel to grind the welds, a hole saw to cut the hole for the MC input, brake line bending tools, line wrenches, etc. Anything else you guys can think of? I'm not sure if I want to get a welder just yet as I'd like to practice first. Unless I just buy it and practice at home.