I think the Trick flow heads a are a good bang for the buck head. I like the 240 I got, but that is a mild street engine. For a 500"+ engine with a big cam, that is used for racing, the larger ports is what you want.

On the B1BS head question, The heads are a nice quality part, but are not as price competitive as most of the other heads.
For Example the basic unported (standard port opening) B1Bs head only flows 295 cfm and costs $1,069.84 bare, $1,354.03 with springs and steel retainers, and $1,465.40 with springs and Ti retainers. Price per each head.
The thing with the standard B1Bs is it has nice small 65cc chambers that help boost compression on stock engines, but it also can make compression too high in many performance or stroker builds.
The B1BS head also requires an offset intake rocker arm design adding cost to a head that unported flows about near same as an Edelbrock RPM or milidly ported Stealth head that do not require the offset rocker arms.

The STS CNC ported version of the B1BS flows 348 cfm, and costs $2,475.15 with springs and Ti retainers. That is the cost for one cylinder head.
It had been awhile since I looked into those heads, but I thought they are opened up to Max Wedge port size, and the chambers opened up too a larger 80 CC volume.

The CNC ported B1BS is actually more expensive than the B1 MO head that flows 396 cfm, and costs $2,032.58 with springs and Ti retainers.

I haven't look at the price of the Stage V hemi conversion heads in several years, but likely not much more than the STS CNC ported heads?