Want my honest opinion?
I've worked in the entertainment industry for most of my life. I once heard a saying that: you don't have to have a 10 Million dollar budget to get a good film produced, you just have to have good spirits and GOOD HOME MADE FOOD. Food is the greatest spirit lifter in any case.
The speakers in the tower need some up-lifting in their monolog and a little more decibels added in. I could hardly hear them commenting even when there was'nt any cars running.

Bring a good STICK VS AUTOMATIC race to the plate, and don't forget we all have to open to the other makes too. IE: Bring on some Bowties and Blue ovals to the mix for some trash racing and raving. And don't forget a good payout if possible. The Mopar Nationals in Ohio used to do the same and now that they have laxed over inviting the other competition, they too have lost attendance aside from some other serious issues they need to address.
I hate E-bay because it among other Hi-tech stuff has conditioned most in the world not to attend even their own funerals. Leave it to beaver on the screen.
People are under this spell of having everything come to them on a electronic plate and not have to work their legs, arms and negotiating tools to get that rare part while looking the vendor in the eye. I remember having the greatest joke/snap fest with my buddies about every day people and every day parts at these swap meets. We'd come outta there bending over and wanting to come back the next year.

Lets get outta the comfort zone of our couches and "American Idol" and walk the talk and maybe even vote for good politicians in the intern.
Bring a little element of the ever so popular Real Street Races to the program, not the Friday night Mopar vs the World stuff where people race strangers that they'll never see again nor care about, but some real simmering local grudge matches that can take place on Saturday or Sunday for the world to watch. I care some what for my competition on the street.
Last but not least, I think America is right now in a drastic Moral down swing that is just under the skin, We all know what that is about, but we'll keep that tucked under the rug just like every thing important. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.
FMJ