Quote:

. Thousands of direct mailers went out along with an equal number of emails. Why would we not promote this event? This is a business that has existed for over 40 successful years. E-town has not forgotten how to promote an event.
P.S. The "burger girls" were thrilled to learn of all your praise!

First of all i would like to say thanks for trying to do a good job. About the mailers i never got one. I planed on going with my truck and trailer to sell some parts. I called the track in March and asked to be mailed a registration form and was told none avail yet. And if i had been a seller there before i would automaticaly get one. Well never got one than time got lost and the show was here so i just went as a spectator.(my opinion people calling about vender spots should not be turned away and never recive info.40 years or not!) I agree with the $$$ issues and we are all a little oldr now. And unfortunatly the weather does not help the cause every year. I fully understand why the track swaped dates with the NHRA rain on Mopars well ok rain on NHRA cant have that. The track has to make money the best they can also so it makes sense. But personally in the 90's wew were not only younger but it was a nicer time to go in June and enjoy sunshine and mild temps. Honestly after the total rain out a few years ago and more rain on other dates when you look at the weather and it is going to be cloudy rain and cold my wife and kids stay home and anyone who is a fringe Mopar guy says yeah go have fun but when it is 85 degrees and sunny it is much easier to have people go on the 3 hr road trip with the top down.

PS Burger gals were great

71 Cuda vert hemi clone(in progress) 69 Charger R/T 440 06 Hemi Ram 1500