I agree whole heartedly. I don't want a band aid fix. The more I read from the replies, the more I was convinced that I was not interested in relocating the vent. I just don't know why this thing is doing this. I had this happen when I first got the car out. I then rebuilt the tranny. I put in a new reman torque converter in it. The following year, I had the motor out for a rebuild and was going to put in a new B&M torque converter since I upgraded the motor. When I pulled it to put the new converter in, I noticed the torque converter that I put in was scarred a little where it goes into the pump. so I took out the pump and had a tranny shop put in a new seal and bushing. Everything installed smoothly. so after running it some, I thought it was ok. A couple of days ago I took it up the highway. Fluid was pouring out of the front of the bellhousing. This is frustrating as the build went smoothly and the transmission works really well. I have a manual valve body in it that gives me incredibly firm shifts.
Help!!!!

"There are only three real sports, Mountain climbing, Bull Fighting and Auto Racing. The rest are just games"
- Earnest Hemmingway

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xQJtN1_6DU