Success, sort of. Taking both needle and seats out floods the car almost immediately. Putting them both in , I get no fuel at all. I took out the needle and seat for the rail with the small sprayers, and left in the needle and seat for the large sprayers.

Car fires right up and runs and drives. It's not as smooth obviously as it could be because the fuel is basically just pouring out of the fuel rail instead of a nice spray pattern. But it works and now it runs and drives. That is until it finally gets flooded then it stops and I have to wait for it to dry or plug the asdm back in and fire up the car and burn up all the fuel that's in the intake then unplug the asdm and bypass it again and then the car fires right back up and drives.. until it floods lol.

This is a decent mickey mouse fix until I can find the cause of my low fuel pressure. Or gather the intake and carb I need for the conversion.

I'm going to get the conversion parts anyways actually, just in case I cant find the parts I need for repairs to the efi.

I'll probably run a switch that connects the green and blue asdm wires and run the switch to the cabin so I can turn it turn off the bypass when I flood, then burn it off, then flip the switch and bypass it again and start it up and drive! It's a temporary mickey mouse fix but it is better than nothing