Got everything cleaned up and assembled. put about 4 gallons of premium fuel and a bottle of seafoam in the tank, The engine turns over nice and strong, and Im getting spark, but not a drop of fuel. I unplugged the asdm and jumped the contact of the large blue wire to the contact of large green wire. I dont know exatly what this does but I read about it on theimperialclub.com. When I turned the key to on I could hear a fuel pump running, couldnt tell which though, still no start. But it was late and I'd had a few beers and was done working on the car for the night.

I think the pump I heard was the control pump in the hsa assembly. I will have to have someone turn the key while I look down the throttle body to see if its even priming. I havent checked out enough of the possible problems yet to make an educated guess, but I think either the pump in the tank isnt working, the duel filters are clogged, or the control pump or entire hsa assembly isnt working right.

When I go back out Ill check everything in that order. Does anyone know if the fuel computer also controls the in tank pump or just control pump?