Oops, yeah on the 1st attempt the front or rear clutch pack (I forget now which one it was) had a mild amount of wear on the clutches. Nothing extraordinary, no warped or blued steels, just faintly brown discolored red clutches. The rear band was gone and drum badly scored. The shop that rebuilt the trans said this was the first time they had ever done a Full Manual VB as well as trying to sell me a Dayco Converter for $1,100. So maybe they screwed something up, but it functioned just fine for 5,000 or so miles.

I also forgot that on rebuild 2 of 3 (my first rebuild after the shop's rebuild) I had the the transmission go into OD and Lock the TC. I have simple On/Off ground switches for both, and when slowing for traffic I noticed the truck trying to stall despite TCC switch being off. I could only get either OD or TC to go off by shifting into 2nd. Then upon return to 3rd, it would instantly go back into OD & Locked. The next day after the OD & TCC shenanigans, no reverse

On my 2nd rebuild (the one that just failed), I also started experiencing OD/TC nonsense. Sometimes it would go to 3rd then instant OD & TCC locked, sometimes 3rd then instant OD without TCC lock, sometimes no OD or TCC. I replaced both solenoids, and after a day or two it would go back to the same. It would even activate OD and Lock Up with the trans harness not connected. When I replaced the solenoids I made sure the lower valvebody valves of OD & TC were free moving.

As for the pressure test, I am getting 250-300psi (not fluctuating just best guess based on 200 psi gauge pegged) for reverse line pressure. The pressure goes to 0 when in Park. The servo is stuck again in the activated position.

Thank you so much for the help guys. I know it's hard to diagnose another's problems over the interweb.