Originally Posted By Morty426
Other than the Chrysler Registry (Galen Govier) and Hamtramck Historical (Barry Washington) what Registry would you recommend for these cars (JS29R0Bxxxxxx)?

I will not be sending any info to GG

Thanks
Morty

I sent all the information years ago on 1970 Hemi Cudas and 1970 Hemi Challengers to a few people that like to collect this information. Barry Washington, Ola Nilsson Dan Pausch are a few of them. We all like to collect information for the joy of doing it. I have never sent anything to someone that charges for information. Some one might have to step up and run a 1970 Hemi E Body Registry or collect information on just the RTSE 1970 Hemi Challenger.Someone might just have to feed Ola or Dan or Barry so they can keep track of this information or give the information to all of them.

I use to collect information on all Hemi Cars built and all A12 Cars built and all 440-6 cars built.It became overwhelming. Years ago like 10 years I gave all my Hemi E Body Convertible information to Ola Nilsson. He does a great job with his registry and so does Barry Washington on his site. I collect 1971 Hemi E Body Hardtop information. There is about 200 Vehicles to collect information on and I have not found all of the 1971 Hemi E Bodies and have been doing this since the seventies when I bought my 1971 Hemi Challenger and started to collect this information. All that collect and run a registry need help from the Mopar Hobbyist with information, we can not be all over the world collecting this stuff and need help no matter how small the information seems.