Although It may be "statistically incorrect" I'm still saying 5 or less , no matter what math you want to use , based on the law of averages, and what is known .I can also say with certainty their were probably less than 5 TX9 black Hemi R/T SE Challengers for example. When dealing with a real low number (like a double digit)to begin with , then stack a "pretty rare option / or color, or vinyl top style on top of that, you can usually figure it pretty close. You know you are going to be down low in the single digits. This guestimation system does not apply when dealing with such things as AAR Cudas etc. where you have large blocks of cars built in sets, for a reason (eg. over half of All FM3 pink 'cudas are A53 AARs , but there is a reason for that )
Although it it true you can not get an exact number based on the way records were recorded, you can certainly make a good "educated" guess .
Let's say thir were 30 1971 Hemi GTXs , and we know GW3 sno white was a pretty low
production number as far as color , so even if we over estimate and say 10% , that's 3 units. I would feel safe going to Vegas and betting 3 or less 1971 Hemi GTXs came from the factory in GW3 . And hey, it "could" be as low as 1 (or zero) or as high as 4 , but I would be willing to bet it came down to 3 or less . Now , if we were talking about trying to guess an option on an option on a high production total..forget about it .
How many 1969 Charger R/Ts were F6 green with A/C , who knows . Nobody will figure that one out. But, if you ask, how many 69 Charger R/T 's were F6 green, with sunroof , and a Hemi, and 4-speed, I'd bet it's less than 3 . I would be comfortable saying the correct answer is either 1, 2, or 3 , any of which would fit in the 3 or less category.
Again, this mathematical mayhem does not apply to cars like T/A, AAR ,Superbird ,Daytona, Charger 500, etc. , due to the way those cars options were chosen.

Greg

gregward@mchsi.com phone 256-852-0955