This is a good reason why people need to add to a registry on all types of Chryslers so questions like this can be answered from the information amassed in these registries. This is why I tend to answer questions with known to exist. I own a 1971 Hemi Challenger and it has options that I have never come across on any other 1971 Hemi Challenger. It still is 1 of 78 built with a Hemi. The 78 built number comes from 71 US built, 5 Canadian, 2 Export. Even the 71 US built number is a percentage and could end up to be 70 built making the total 77.There also could be more export 1971 Challenger built putting the total number higher than 78. Canadian numbers are known with 5 being built. Until all cars that were built of a certain vehicle have had there information put into a registry and it meets the percentage total then the numbers are just a good guess from the information that has been amassed.

This Challenger could be the only 1970 RTSE Hemi Challenger built with this type of V roof, but it is still a rare E Body with a Hemi.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY