Once I get the truck i will try to find the necessary parts for it... I am wondering if napa stocks stuff this old as I can get pretty good discounts through my local store smile I am such a frequent flyer they know me by my first name smile As far as the double clutching, i knew i had to do that as I did ride in a vintage truck of the same era but another brand and know they did not have synchros back then. I was a commercial tire technician so mounting tires on those split rims is not intimidating although I am curious if any one knows what size they are stock?? There are tire stores around here that sell used tires so I should be able to scrounge something up. If I had my druthers I would put some repop coker tires on it for the old school look but they are kinda expensive at the moment but in the future I would be able to do something. I know it will not ride or drive like a new vehicle but I am pretty hard core in terms of my appreciation of old vehicles so I am well aware this will have different road manners. I am mostly looking at this to be able to haul lumber, big items, home improvement items home all of which are local so I think this should work pretty well!

Looking for a clean w150 or w200 **72-80 body style In the Pacific Northwest**