So I may possibly be saving a 1939-1947 Dodge dually from the scrap yard.... Coworker was telling me about how his dad had died and they are trying to clean the place up smile I asked if there where any old mopars or old tools, cool old stuff. He said they have an old farm truck they where going to scrap. I asked more questions and he showed me a picture of the truck with his son standing in front of it. He is going to get more photos/info but from the one picture I saw, the truck for sure is a 39-47 body style. I have always loved that body style and in the picture it looks in pretty decent shape. He will be taking more photos and getting more info about it. He said they were going to scrap it so I told him not to be hasty and that I wanted to save it smile My hope is to save it and get it driving again. He did say it was a dually so I am thinking it was either a 1 1/2 ton or a 2 ton.... I have looked around but have not really seen any parts resources or info on these trucks as all I find is usually the 1/2 ton trucks but not much info... Anybody have any good resources for parts/ forums to read up on these cool old trucks?

Looking for a clean w150 or w200 **72-80 body style In the Pacific Northwest**