Originally Posted By rumblebee4232
Originally Posted By dogdays

Wish I had bought mine from you.. value really depends on what it is, WC, WF, WFA, and how complete it is.. Windshield frames are hard to find in usable condition so a good windshield frame increases its value without knowing it's condition MHO would be WC---$1500.00 to $2500.00 in decent condition. WF/WFA------$700.00 to $1500.00.... again in decent condition.. if it is a rust bucket then the scrap price would be appropriate..

Well I do know for sure it is a civilian model... I know a bit about vintage dodge military trucks from the same vintage so I believe it is not a WC (weapons carrier) although I wish it was smile The truck is a red cab and black fender paint scheme which appears original. I will hopefully get some more pictures soon and then I can post them... I hope to look at the truck soon but I also want to be respectful of them as the death was within the past month. I will keep you posted. Here in Oregon we do have a few of these dually flat bed trucks because of the amount of agriculture this state does. I alway enjoy driving in the country looking for old farm trucks smile

Looking for a clean w150 or w200 **72-80 body style In the Pacific Northwest**