Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
No reason for me to see it. That is a nitrous motor and as such has no real relevance to current discussion.

I don't doubt anything you think you can do Darren, I just don't happen to agree. I think there is zero chance of a 650" Predator headed motor making 1400 NA horsepower on a 4.560 bore, but that's only my opinion

Relevant to the discussion in that we're talking about what the motor made as a nitrous deal. Taking that into consideration, and knowing the power difference there is between NA effort, and nitrous sacrifices. Typically in this size motor we see 60-80 hp difference NA to nitrous. That's from where my assertions about 1400 are coming from. After I wear on this combo for a few months, I'll be pulling it, and re doing it as NA to see if that mark can be hit. I'm with everyone here in that ET, or MPH can't be tricked, fooled, or altered. The single 4 pred I did is running what it should based on making 1200 in an all steel 66 belvedere.

I always have at couple, or more engines underway all the time. Some of them are disappointments, some what I expect, and on the rare occasion way better than I expected. This one is one of those, and it's been quite a while since hitting on one. The not so great ones either get redone, or given to guys who are having trouble financially for reasons I see that are beyond their control (sick kids, injury, lost jobs ect). I donate around 50 grand a year in parts, engines, trans, electronics ect, to good guys so I can write it off, and not get buried in the crap I buy, or build. I even donated the motor I won the MM engine challenge with. What I'm saying is I don't just build an engine every so often. I'm constantly at it, trying new stuff, and hitting, and missing.

My excitement about these heads isn't a hey look at me. I want mopar guys to be fast, and this is the best gig I see going for us right now. The more people running them, the more we'll collectively learn. For me I see it being done. Not easily, or cheaply, but what ever is? NA it'll 680 inch