Like I said before not trying to start a pi$$ing match at all. I am on your side for sure. For me spending that kind of money to try and make this deal even close to that number is something I will NOT even attempt. Way better options out there for a purpose built race motor for sure. As you said earlier just all our personal opinions.

I think as Monte has pointed out the bore is the biggest issue for me thinking there is that much to be had. You meantioned earler limited valve sizing, on mine we though 2.450" was doable, but again mine is a bracket piece plain and simple. But mine is a nitrous deal too. Having said that I don't think what I have can make 1300hp. Just my opinion but hey I would love to be wrong, I already have the stuff and am willing to refine what's there a bit more to see if what if is anything left.

I hope you do well testing your car. And I have no doubt it will run well. You have access to people and help that simply put most of us cannot access. Heck I am lucky to get a decent facility to run on out here most the time. Other than a couple of division races the track simply is not very good. There is no opportunity for the common man to rent LVMS either right now let alone have the caliber of people around you do. So for my deal it's gonna take some time for it to get sorted out, just the way it is.

not listening to others opinions or rather not letting them "get in your way" is how things in this hobby move forward. Considering many Mopar people that see my engine ask me "why I have a chevy engine". Goes to show just how far some things have come. So I say more power to you. We all have our opinions of what is possible. Mine is based off what I have seen others do with similar equipment nothing more. Lord knows I am not an expert just report what I see. More power to you and I wish you nothing but the best. And if anyone can do it I would imagine you would be that guy.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"