AS I say not trying to poo in anyones ice cream or start a pissing match. Just know of none anywhere near that power that I can quantify. My heads are not as from Indy, whey would anyone run anything as it comes from Indy. That would be beyond me. I am not speaking just of mine, in fact mine is a bracket piece. Built with good parts but certainly not trying rotate the earth. Reliable and repeatable is what I am after period.

I have been around a fair number done by guys who know what they are doing as well. I mean RWR and Rick Waters was the driving force behind the P5 stuff for Mopar. They did a number of Predator engines for a couple of friends of mine as customers. Just stating what I have seen from that dyno and the on track performance. I know Boatracer knows of another 604 and a 572. I know what those two made as well. Not like I'm using my own stuff as the be all and end all. Far from it.

I will say with enough cash just about anything is possible. Not sure the OP was asking for something that cost $60K plus either. Or maybe he was. Not sure why as there are way better options out there at $60K. I will also realy one last tidbit that came from a very well known and very respected cylinder head guy. He said the Predator was a kin to a poor mans Big Chief, which in the right hands can touch 1400hp with the 2.50 valve in an all out effort..

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"