Well, I'm glad I don't limit what I try to do based on what you guys think is possible lol

When it takes a serious effort to make 1400 with a tall deck 660 Inch big cheif, I'd say it's time to re evaluate what's considered a serious effot. I wouldn't be happy with a 1400hp big cheif at that size, or quality nor with a similar Thor.

The motor is going in the car as is now being a nitrous motor. When the car is finished, and i catch a break in weather, and schedule I'll be renting SGMP, or commerce to test. Any of you nay, or hey sayers will be welcome to attend to make sure it's all on the level. You'll have plenty of notice.

Monte, you should of any one here, know what jet, makes what power. Since it's going to be on spray, you can inspect the tune to see there's no funny business, if you have time, or interest. WJ will be there to sort the chassis. So it'll either run what it should, or it won't lol.

All the power given up to make the motor suitable for nitrous, should make it more than evident that a 1400 hp predator is more than possible. Again, assuming it runs what it should as is.