Originally Posted By MoparBilly
Moparx,
I borrowed the photos from Bob Brehm's facebook page. Bob is the best amateur automotive event photographer in the mid-west!
Bob was a school friend of Doug, KSJ's brother, and he told me at Drag Week that KSJ's only redeeming quality was that he introduced Bob to 69 lawndart!

I have to agree KSJ has an innate knack of introducing cool people to other cool people!! While he is definitely not in that club, he serves as a kind of Social honey bee.

well, regardless if you borrowed those pics, i'm glad you did billy. i have tried a couple of different ways to attach dog dish caps to different wheels with varying results always using the original "snap on" method of retention. my old, cloudy mind never gave it a thought to use a retention screw method, and i just looked at a cap laying around and concluded a nice flat head or button head 8 or 10-32 stainless screw would work perfect for what needs to be done and not be easily observed. so in the end, all you guys helped my old mind with a good kick start. up and i am very appreciative of all you guys ! thanks again billy for getting this ball rolling and allowing me to obtain the info i was seeking ! bow
beer