Originally Posted By Monte_Smith
People can believe whatever they want to.......but I know for a FACT that ProMaxx heads are machined and assembled here in the states. Guess I should have taken a picture of the pallets of raw castings to prove it. So while it IS an offshore casting.....it is NOT a China machined and assembled head with ProMaxx etched on the end.

ProMaxx is owned by Jason Collins. Former IHRA Pro-Stock racer and also owns the track in Steele Alabama. He bought the company from Mart Witt. It started out as Alabama Cylinder head and they mostly did refurbishes on stock stuff. Marty worked for ACH and pushed the owner to get into performance stuff, which they did and renamed the company Patriot Performance. When owner retired, Marty bought company. He and Jason have always been close friends and when Marty wanted out, Jason bought it. Last time I was there, Marty was still running the shop, but not sure he still is. As I said before, they have state of the art equipment and guys who know how to run it.

To prove the quality of the castings, Marty ran his own heads on his twin turbo, big block Chevy, drag radial car. They were off the shelf water castings and he runs 50 lbs of boost. Car has been 4 teens on a radial

Thank-you Monte. After calling them yesterday and talking to Steven I felt pretty comfortable dealing with this company.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time